Life Without a Car
Plan ahead to do what you enjoy
We provide information about keeping mobile when we are no longer driving.
Not driving doesn’t have to limit our activities or prevent us from enjoying life.
Adjusting to life without a car doesn’t mean losing independence and freedom.
Our Life Without a Car course:
- highlights a range of possibilities to remain mobile
- offers alternative ways of getting about in the community
- suggests many options to keep involved and enjoying activities
- gives valuable insights into adapting our lifestyle
- encourages living positively without driving
Thursday, 6th June
St John Lecture room
Mosgiel Senior Hall
5 Hartstong Ave
Refresments provided afterwards
To Register or enquiries:
P: 03 479 3054